Increase your profile
- Your company details will be added to the Trade Members section of the NFAN website, a valuable resource used regularly by NFAN members to source suppliers.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to be included FREE in the quarterly ‘Trade Member News’ e-newsletter sent to all Farm Attraction members, to promote your new products and services.
- You’ll be able to use the NFAN logo on your website, literature and refer to your membership when talking to fellow farm attractions.
Provide opportunities to network
- Each year NFAN organise two Open Days at farm attractions and the annual roadshow two day tour. Trade members can book to attend these events which can attract up to 150 members, a great networking opportunity.
- Trade Members can also book to attend the Pre-Conference Open Days, when Members visit local farm attractions to the venue. The Conference has more than 150 Members attend and this is a great way to meet fellow Members.
- The NFAN members only Facebook Group is an active community of farm attraction owners and operators who share advice and support, often posting about recommended suppliers. Trade Members are welcome to join the group and take part in the conversations though we ask you not promote your products and services directly.
Obtain discounts at the Annual Conference
- Members enjoy special rates at the Annual Conference and Exhibition. The money you save from just the discount on the stand goes a long way towards your NFAN membership.
Give you priority
- For the last four years we have sold out of exhibition space at the Annual Conference! NFAN Trade Members will get priority booking for stands.
- To increase your profile further, trade membership also allows you to be a sponsor at the Annual Conference, Awards Dinner, Open Days and 2-day Roadshow.
“Many NFAN Members are now regular customers. Without any doubt the network has been crucial to this.”
David Taylor, David Taylor Design
“Every year, we’ve obtained our Membership fees back at least 40 times over”
Anita Waddell, Agility Marketing
“Being a member of NFAN has allowed us to develop great working relationships with Farm Parks across the country. The many hosted events are a good way to network, find out more about the growing sector and understand what they need and why.”
Phil Pickersgill, Innovative Leisure